As part of our Monday curriculum, we have Jojo, a fully qualified Yoga Teacher attend the centre. Jojo has a wealth of knowledge on the FUNdamentals of Yoga in Early Childhood and teaches Toddlers, Junior Kindy and Kindy.
Jojo says ‘She loves this age as they are so much fun to teach! They are fast and full of energy, their imaginations are wild, and they love playing and moving; they are the perfect participants.’ There are so many benefits for the children participating in Yoga:
- maintain flexibility and strengthen their growing bodies
- enhance their concentration
- increase their self esteem
- build co-ordination and balance
- teaches children to relax!
- and above all it’s FUN!!!
We look forward to spending the year with Jojo and learning so many new poses and games.[Not a valid template]